About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anaconda..


Dear,..
.........
In other time,..among my bussy time to leads my team in Office,..I spent it,..hang out,...to have a leisure with my office friends..!!
Like,..enjoy an short adventure,..cross along the river with a prao,..or traditional boat,,,
Canal,.exactly..!!..a wide river thats use as a passaway "road"..to Java sea.
This river ussualy,.passed by a fisherman who go to a java sea,..to catch a fish.!!
so manually,..the in tool and their equaipment...!!.'cos they do it,.not in modern tekhnic..
Oh,..this canal scenary is so nice,.and natural..
Feel like across an amazon river....
so, I make a kidding to my all friend,..
I shout so loudly,." Beware,..ANACONDAAAA..!!"...ha.ha.ha..
they,.so feared..!!..ha..ha..
...
My fantcy,..fly so imaginately..he..he..
with a so fearing creature named,..ANACONDA..!!!..he.he
..
But frankly,..no dragon,..no piranha,..no anaconda, here.. he.he

No comments:

Post a Comment