About Me

My photo
Karanganyar, Matesih, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
About Me, a representative of a society who left behind from technology. A man from a remote arrea in Java, Indonesia. A little village thats never availe on a world map.I want to try to follow the fast rotating of the world.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fa, I miss U


World,..

I miss my wife,..Fa
For u know..
Not everyday I can meet my lifemate..my wife.
………
Long distance,relation..beetween Us.

Solo, middle of java,. to Subang,west Java..,
not in same province..
More than 800 Km,…we separated..

That’s my life,..to get a bread n butter..he..he..
To fulfill my family need…

( and I try to connect,..all of you in whole of the world…, in order to ,.I want repay..the all of my sacrifice ,…

I have a dream,..some time I must get a job,..that I can do that job from my home, so …can hug all members of my family,…
that for till this time,..I always leave them,,,,!!
someone outthere,..can offer a requaired job like that for Me..??? he..he )..
…………’
At the end of the week,…usually I visit them..,My family
But not in this Sunday,..

Cos,..my company suggest to expand time…
My overflow collection defisit more than..Rp.500,000,000 (based on principle amount of loan,..or its similar with a 50 persons ,who have outstnding principle amount Rp. 10.000.000 )

I must lead my team to,..overtake this problem..he..he
……..

Fa,..I miss u much
Kids,..pardon ur dadd..

No comments:

Post a Comment